The Relationship Between Child and Teacher
Our infant caregivers will spend one-on-one time talking and playing with your infant as well as group activities. Caregivers use calm, pleasant voices when communicating with infants as well as face to face interaction. While communicating with infants, teachers will both imitate baby’s sounds as well as offering dialogue about the environment and activities to encourage language development. Our staff will respect you infants’ abilities and will respond to new developmental milestones.
Your child’s teacher will develop activities and lessons that will nurture and engage each child with the goal of stimulating their natural curiosity and interest. This will be done by providing a broad array of developmentally appropriate activities, reliable routines and relationships with classmates and caregivers.
The designed curriculum is developmentally appropriate and will help your child develop the following skills:
• Promotes language development
• Enhances awareness of self
• Provides opportunities to develop small and large muscle control
• Promote color recognition skills
• Encourages creativity and imaginative play
• Provides a safe and nurturing environment
• Stimulates development through hands-on active learning
• Baby Sign Language
GREG & RACHEL