Safety Comes First. Always.
Our 5 Point Security System:
• Building access with entry code
• Front Desk Check In
• Classroom Check In
At TLC, our top priority is your child's safety and security. Our open-door policy at TLC allows parents to stop by any time and we use state-of-the-art technology to control access to our facilities. Parents are required to pass a security check at the front door using a personal identification number. In addition, your child must be signed in and out by a parent or person previously designated by you.
Each classroom at TLC Schools is equipped with an in-house video camera system that allows you to observe your child in the classroom environment at any time.
With a proper access code, parents can log into the WatchMeGrow system from any computer, tablet, or smartphone to see how their child is doing throughout the day and watch classroom activities in real-time.
Health & Nutrition
• TLC is a peanut-free environment.
• Our teachers and staff are aware of every students' dietary restrictions, including the need to avoid gluten, dairy, or meat.
• Crockpots are used to warm bottles.
• Each child receives a nutritious, made-in-house breakfast, lunch, and 2 snacks throughout the day, prepared by our dedicated chef who accommodates to even the strictest of diets.
Cleanliness & Sanitation
•Zono Sanitech machine is used daily to heat clean all toys and items.
• Our chemical-free sanitation is highly effective, killing germs and even head lice.
• Viruses such as RSV, flu, and Hand-Foot-Mouth are significantly reduced in our facility without compromising air quality with harsh chemical cleaners.