Health & Safety
Here at TLC, our primary focus has always been on health and wellness in every aspect of our schools. This includes keeping our staff, children, and their families safe, healthy, and protected as possible.
2020 has undoubtedly been a year of unknowns and uncertainty as our nation faces the COVID-19 pandemic. We have stayed true to our focus, putting measures into place to keep our community as safe and healthy as possible.
Due to the steps we have in place, our doors have remained open.
Current Covid-19 Practices in Place
* Limiting building access to staff and students only
* Wellness checks on all children and monitoring for sign of illness
* Temperature screening upon entering the school
* Temporarily suspending all in person tours
* Thorough cleaning and sanitizing procedures by staff and janitorial service
* Continuing to utilize our Zono sanitation machine to sanitize toys and classroom items
* Use of MicroSheild 360 for long lasting active sanitation
* Frequent handwashing practices
* Requiring those exposed to cases of COVID-19 to quarantine for 14 days as directed by the CDC
* Implementing individually served meals instead of family style
* Pausing field trips temporarily * Requiring face mask to be worn by staff