During the past few years, COVID-19 has undoubtedly left a mark on illness protocols. We have continued to focus on health and safety measures for our community and follow local and national CDC guidelines.
As always, we thoroughly clean all classrooms daily and limit classroom access. Also, we have removed food and field trip lines in order to adhere to proper social distancing.
Current Covid-19 Practices in Place
* Limited classroom access
* Wellness checks on all children and monitoring for sign of illness
* Thorough cleaning and sanitizing procedures by staff and janitorial service
* Continuing to utilize our Zono sanitation machine to sanitize toys and classroom items
* Use of MicroSheild 360 for long lasting active sanitation
* Frequent handwashing practices
* Implementing individually served meals instead of family style
* Following CDC National and Local Guidelines